Tuesday, June 30, 2009

so i love not being in school right now. :) only like another week and ill be back but its nice to have such a good long break !!

today i had about a 6 hour conversation on my back porch with a REALLY good guy friend and i feel refreshed.  this nigga is onea my best friends and im so glad to have him in my life. fer reaaaaaal

in other news.. i have NOTHING to do tomorrow.. again. and i couldnt be happier right now !! knowing im going to be dealing with some really hard classes in a couple of weeks makes me NOT CARE that im DOING NOTHING but sittin on my ASS and watching tv. with the occasional workouts and laundry. lol life is amazing

anyone wanna buy me a plane ticket to cali. neverland ranch is where i wanna be this week to witness MJs funeral. i would be there in the heartbeat if i had the money man. there should be a chair there waiting for me that has a sign reading "#1 fan's CHAIR, biiiitch." 

haha. 

oh and joshua bought me a "booger" ring, i think i like it more than my diamond one. 

k BYE. time for some cuddle time. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment