Thursday, June 25, 2009

michael jackson.

still on vacation, i get a text message that changed my mood entirely. michael jackson died today. this may not be a shock to most people, but it was to me. shit made me cry my eyes out.

ive loved michael jackson since 1993. when free willy came out and he was on the soundtrack with 'will you be there'. 

people have always called me a freak or weird for liking him so much, but i never gave a flying FUCK. he is hands down the BEST entertainer EVER. thriller the NUMBER ONE SELLING ALBUM OF ALL TIME. umm inventor of the moonwalk. best dancer the industry has ever seen.. usher and chris brown wouldnt have ANYthing if it wasnt for MJ.

i can remember i made my dad by the damn DANGEROUS videos. all of them, that shit came out in like 91. i would dance in my livingroom to him, trying to do his moves (never worked out) but totally tried.


THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. what a bizarre life he lived. what a BAD person everyone made him out to be. how could he go from making the most popular video of all time (thriller) to being accused of child molestation. niggas want his money. yeah so what he liked kids. maybe because he NEVER GOT A FUCKING CHILDHOOD. ya ever think about that. he grew up in the spot light. and we allllll know what happens to child stars. most of em end up in rehab or a total loser working at burger king. michael actually MADE SOMETHING OF HIMSELF.

okay so i maaaay be a little too much over the top with this. but it jus upsets me to see people so judgmental about his death. so he'll rot in hell.. will he ? maybe evan chandler, the father of the the boy he supposedly molested, will rot in hell for taking his money.  did anyone take notes on that trial ? was there any physical evidence. or was there a scared little boy telling the media he was molested because his daddys a DICK and wanted money.  oh he wasnt caught telling his friend on the phone "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over". 

hmmmm.... sounds legit to me !

bigger than elvis. bigger than the beatles. bigger than elton john, bigger than tina turner, billy joel, frank sinatra, bigger than britney spears, than friggen lil wayne will EVER BE. bigger than the rolling stones, than aerosmith and kurt cobain. bigger than jay z, eminem. bigger than pince. bigger than quincy jones, than bob marely, nsync, usher, and madonna.

OFTEN imitated. never fucking duplicated.

goodnight michael. 

No comments:

Post a Comment